HOW TO PAY WITH BITCOIN
This is a guide for those interested in paying with BITCOIN, a transformative way to send money without the red-tape and regulations of conventional banking.
WHAT IS BITCOIN?
BitCoin is online currency that bypasses banks, credit cards and other conventional vendors like PayPal. We can instantly transfer of funds without worrying about corporate regulations, interest rates, and other fees associated with conventional banking.
By skipping traditional currency platforms, we can ensure we are working with independent and freedom-promoting institutions. BitCoin is currency for the people.
GET A BITCOIN WALLET
To store, send and receive funds, you must get a BitCoin Wallet.
BitCoin Wallets come with a unique ID Address.
Our recommendation is bitsquare.io which offers the most secure exchange, trading and wallet options.
Now you must fill your wallet with BitCoins. Normally, this means loading your wallet buy purchasing BitCoins with cash or from a bank transfer. There are many ways to do this.
To start, you need to use a BitCoin exchange. There are hundreds of these websites. The most popular ones are listed below
**Purchasing BitCoins must be secure. So be prepared to be asked for an ID or Bank Transfers.**
There are many services for sending and receiving BitCoins. Some are easier to use, but do not have as much privacy (such as CoinBase). They ask for your personal information and phone number. Some people report that services like CoinBase and Circle are shutting down accounts and working with larger financial institutions (Reddit Discussion)
- Buy BitCoins with Credit Card or Bank Account
- Available throughout the US.
- Many do not like Coinbase because they work with the tax agencies, not the most anonymous way to use BitCoin.
- Buy BitCoins with Credit Card
- Only supports certain US States: California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas.
- Buy BitCoins with Credit Card or Bank Transfer
- Does NOT support certain US States: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Vermont, Virginia, Washington.
- Buy BitCoins with Bank Transfer
- Only available in the E.U.
- Pay with Cash in person in Canada (and a few places of EU & US)
https://localbitcoins.com or https://coinatmradar.com
- Pay with Cash in person locally
- Find local sellers of BitCoin in your area!
Local BitCoins is an awesome resource that allows you to buy BitCoins locally through another local BitCoin user. It shows users in your area. https://localbitcoins.com/
Once BitCoins have been purchased and added to your BitCoin Wallet, you are ready to send and use BitCoins!
SENDING BITCOINS FOR PAYMENT
After you check out from our website, you will be sent a confirmation email and details for completing BitCoin Payment.
Via email, we will send you our BitCoin Wallet Address. Simply use your BitCoin Wallet and send the correct amount of BitCoins based on the exchange rate
BITCOIN PRICE CONVERSION
The value of BitCoin Currency is always changing. So the price of our goods converted from USD to BitCoin may vary.
We will abide by the market value of BitCoins at the time of the transaction.
If you are interested in learning more about BitCoins and how to use them, we are here to walk you through the process. Please contact us directly for more information.